Hosco's flush cutting saw features a very thin 0.4 mm blade to allow it to be flexible enough to have the blade flat against a surface with the handle lifted out of the way.
Great for trimming the tops of dowels and plugs flush when repairing stripped screw holes or moving bridge posts etc.
The special short rib construction helps not to come up the blade tip during cutting.
- Flexible 0.4 mm thick blade allows flush cutting
- Japanese saw cuts on the pull stroke
- Wooden handle
- Made in Japan
- Saw Blade Kerf: 0.4 mm (0.016")
- Total Length: 320 mm (12.6")
- Blade Length: 120 mm (4.7")
- Handle Length: 180 mm (7.1")